FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED AT TIME OF ORDERING
Nucs and colonies are made from our surviving over wintered colonies.
Strong, High Quality. Healthy is what to expect from our Queens and Nucs.
Very gentle, big honey producers.
Some things to keep in mind when you pick up your bees:
- We will seal the nucs and have the vents opened to prevent overheating.
- Single and double colonies are your responsibility to strap and screen if you choose.
- We close nucs in the late evening to ensure foragers have returned and very few lost.
- Colonies are picked up late evening once foragers return.
- The optimum transport is the back of a pickup, although the bees can be restricted for car transport (at your own risk)
- For car transport you may wish to bring a sheet or netting to cover the bees.
- We're not responsible for bees that get over heated once they leave our care.
- All bees sold are in need of larger living quarters right away. Nucs will need to be installed into waiting 10 frame equipment. Singles will need their second box. Doubles will need to have honey supers put on. The bees we sell are strong and need the room when you get them.
- It's recommended to feed nucs especially if they are being installed on un-drawn foundation.